DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dn89j3/contact_center) has announced the addition of the "Contact Center Outsourcing Services Market in Latin America" report to their offering.
The Latin American contact center outsourcing services market experienced high growth during 2012 and 2013, mostly in domestic markets. The Latin American market is highly concentrated compared with other regions. This research service will provide metrics regarding market size, revenues by origin, offshoring destinations, and market share. Revenue breakdowns will be given by type of service, services provided, tier of competition and industry verticals. Drivers and restraints and main trends will be examined. The base year for this study is 2013.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing, and at what rate?
- What is the status of contact center outsourcing services in Latin America? Is the region structured correctly to attain further growth?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints?
- How will the market structure change over time? What key competitors must be watched?
- Are the services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed? Will the current services be commoditized? Will new services arise?
- How will offshore services evolve in the short term?
Key Topics Covered
Total Contact Center Outsourcing Services Market
- Drivers and Restraints
- Market Status
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Outsourcing and Contact Center Services
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dn89j3/contact_center
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.