DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pj7qzp/reinsurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Reinsurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Greek reinsurance segment registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.31% during the review period (2008-2012), in the presence of both the global financial crisis and European sovereign debt crisis. During the review period, the premium ceded to reinsurance by Greek direct insurers decreased at a CAGR of -3.4% during the review period. Ceded premium increased briefly in 2009, but declined consistently after that. The global financial crisis and a decline in overall insurance premium decreased the premium ceded towards reinsurers; the non-life insurance segment ceded 75.6% of the total ceded premium.
- Provides historical values for Greece's reinsurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- Offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Greece's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- Provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Greece and its growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek reinsurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Greek reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Greek insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Greek Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Key Industry Trends and Drivers
5 Business Environment and Country Risk
5.1 Business Confidence
5.2 Economic Performance
5.3 Infrastructure Quality and Availability
5.4 Labor Force
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pj7qzp/reinsurance_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.