CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today four new digital projectors in its M Series, the 2,800-lumen M282X, 3,200-lumen M322X, the 3,200-lumen M322W and 4,000-lumen M402X models.
Using the latest DLP® technology from Texas Instruments, the M Series portable projectors deliver high contrast images (10,000:1) and filter-free maintenance. The M Series also includes eco-conscious features like ECO Mode™, which increases lamp life up to 10,000 hours, while lowering power consumption, as well as quick start (3 to 4 seconds) and auto power-on via the RGB input connector. Remote diagnostics enable the user to monitor and make adjustments to the projectors from afar. The M Series portable projectors also boast the ability to transmit images from computers, tablets and smart phones using DisplayNote and NEC’s own Wireless Image Utility.
“The new portable projectors give educators and businesspeople powerful tools to achieve their organizational objectives,” said Rich McPherson, Senior Product Manager of projectors for NEC Display Solutions. “The Plug and Play intuitive setup, easy operation and bright images provide a hassle free setup that results in superb image quality so audiences can focus on the material being presented.”
The M282X, M322X, M322W and M402X digital projectors include the following features:
- XGA and WXGA resolutions
- DLP engine, featuring BrilliantColor™ Technology
- Carbon savings meter, which calculates the positive effects of operating the projectors in ECO Mode
- Lamp life up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Top cover lamp, which provides for easy lamp changes without removal of the projectors from their mounts
- 3D HDMI, which plays high-definition 3D video from Blu-ray players
- 3D Ready, using DLP Link™ technology
- Dual HDMI inputs to connect to multiple external devices
- Wireless LAN (optional) for image transmission from a computer
- USB Viewer, which allows presentations using a USB flash drive in lieu of a PC
- Built-in Access Point for direct connection from a tablet, smart phone or PC
- Built-in wall color correction presets
- Image Express Lite software, which provides wired and wireless data and audio transmissions via peer-to-peer or over a network
- Power management, which enables the projectors to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs
- Powerful 20-watt speaker
- Variable audio-out, which allows the remote control to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers connected to the projectors
- Low power consumption (0.2W in stand-by mode), which minimizes energy costs
The M282X, M322X, M322W and M402X models ship with a two-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in April 2014 at an estimated street price of $629, $699, $799 and $959, respectively. The lamp is covered for one year or 500 hours, whichever comes first. Education customers receive an additional year on their warranties. Meanwhile, Star Student customers can receive an additional two years on their warranties with product registration. To qualify, visit www.necstarstudent.com for registration details.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including enterprise, healthcare, education and digital signage. It has deployed more than one-million large-format displays worldwide. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. For digital images, please visit http://necdisplay.com/digital-media-library. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET, from NEC Display Solutions of America, is the engine that powers the digital out-of-home advertising business. VUKUNET is the only universal ad serving platform that drives ads to any digital out-of-home network, regardless of content management system. VUKUNET makes the buying, flighting and reporting of digital out-of-home ad campaigns easy. For additional information about VUKUNET, visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU. For VUKUNET logos and digital images, please visit http://www.vukunet.com/pressresources.aspx.