DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CipherPoint™, the leader in data security solutions for structured and unstructured content in file sharing and collaboration platforms like Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft SharePoint Online today announced that company CEO Mike Fleck will be presenting at the 2014 AGC Information Security Conference in San Francisco, CA on February 24, 2014.
The AGC conference is the preeminent investment banking conference for the IT security industry, and annually brings together venture capitalists, investment bankers, corporate development executives from large IT and security companies, and CEOs of leading security startups. The invite-only conference, which is being held in conjunction with the 2014 RSA Conference, will bring together over 300 of the leading public and private technology companies with average revenues of $25 million, the top global private equity investors, and leading tech buyers.
“CipherPoint continues to experience strong demand for our cloud and on-premises data security solutions,” said Mike Fleck, CEO of CipherPoint. “The AGC conference provides the perfect environment to showcase our award-winning and patented technology, while highlighting the significant customer traction we’ve established in the U.S. and Asia, across the healthcare, financial services, and government sectors.”
CipherPoint was recently awarded US patent number 8631460 for their core technology. The patent covers a method of providing transparent encryption for a web resource. A copy of the patent award is available here.
The CipherPoint Eclipse Data Security Suite now includes:
- CipherPoint Eclipse Data Security Console -- a central security management console for file servers, Microsoft SharePoint sites, and Microsoft SharePoint Online/Office 365 enabling identification, encryption, access control, audit, and reporting for sensitive and regulated data.
- CipherPoint Eclipse for SharePoint Online/Office365 –transparent encryption and access control for Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft Office365
- CipherPoint Eclipse for SharePoint -- transparent encryption and access control for data in Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 servers
- CipherPoint Eclipse for File Servers -- transparent encryption and access control for data in file servers.
- CipherPoint Eclipse for Healthcare -- secures patient information and other sensitive data in Microsoft SharePoint, file servers, and SharePoint Online/Office365.
- CipherPoint Eclipse Content Scanner Module – scans information in Microsoft SharePoint, file servers, and SharePoint Online/Office365 to identify sensitive and regulated data.
For more information on the CipherPoint Eclipse Data Security Suite, please visit: http://www.cipherpoint.com/data-security/ .
About CipherPoint Software, Inc.
CipherPoint identifies, encrypts, controls and audits access to sensitive and regulated data on-premises and in cloud file sharing and collaboration systems. CipherPoint’s solution is unique in preventing privileged IT administrators and outside attackers that target IT-level access from accessing sensitive information. The CipherPoint Eclipse solution suite secures data across file servers, on-premises Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Office365 and other cloud collaboration systems from a central data security console. CipherPoint’s products are easy to deploy and manage, and scalable to meet the needs of large enterprises.
A winner of the SINET 16 award as a top security company in 2012, CipherPoint is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and was founded by IT security experts with deep experience in building successful security technology companies. CipherPoint has been awarded US Patent #8631460 for its underlying technology. Customers in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, government, and other industries, in Europe, North America, and Asia rely on CipherPoint to protect access to sensitive and regulated information. Contact CipherPoint at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1-888-657-5355.
CipherPoint Software, Inc., 1730 Blake St., Suite 400, Denver, CO 80202
+1 888.657.5355 email@example.com