SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HCL Technologies (NSE: HCLTECH), a leading global IT services provider, today announced the first ever global Twitter recruitment campaign called #COOLESTINTERVIEWEVER. Starting February 10, HCL will conduct a series of interviews exclusively over Twitter, offering the winning candidate an opportunity to work on a yearlong strategic project with the company’s top management.
The #COOLESTINTERVIEWEVER will run for three consecutive weeks, connecting participants from all over the world with HCL HR executives through Twitter. The top five applicants will participate in one-on-one interviews over the social media platform. In the third and final week, HCL will select a winning candidate to serve for 12 months as one of the following roles of his or her choice. These “cool” job profiles are tailormade for those who are young-at-heart and excel in their fields of expertise.
- Ideapreneurship Evangelist - As an Ideapreneurship Evangelist, the candidate will get a chance to travel to different HCL offices and share his/her ideas and thoughts with other HCLites.
- Big Data Guru – In this profile, the candidate will get to work directly with HCL’s analysis and data research teams and gain exposure to 76 industries across the globe.
- Hacker-in-Chief – In this role, the candidate will get an opportunity to work closely with HCL’s web design and project delivery teams, and be part of the most challenging projects within the company.
- Digital Voyager – The candidate will work closely with HCL’s digital marketing team, exploring HCL’s digital presence, being fascinated by it and recommending the right changes to connect us to the rest of the world online.
- Womenspiration - As Womenspiration, the candidate will be aligned to HCL’s employee branding team and will interact with HCL employees to explore new avenues within the organization where women will emerge as future leaders and help craft a strategy to ensure women empowerment within HCL.
In addition to an opportunity to work on strategic projects with HCL, the winner will receive up to $75,000, as more specifically detailed in the terms and conditions, and access to an HCL leadership mentor in his or her particular field.
“Over the past decade, HCL has built upon its Employees First, Customers Second management philosophy to unleash the innovative thinking of empowered employees,” said Prithvi Shergill, Chief Human Resources Officer, HCL Technologies.
“This social media campaign is an extension of our employee-centric culture, designed to uncover new talent in the IT field while strengthening our position as a progressive organization utilizing new age media to refresh the recruitment process.”
For additional information about this campaign, please visit www.coolestinterviewever.com. To participate in the “Coolest Interview Ever”, follow @hcltech on Twitter and tweet answers to the questions asked starting February 10.