DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9l52c/turkey) has announced the addition of the "Turkey Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market: Outlook 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
This market report offers an incisive and reliable overview of the photovoltaic sector of the country for the next long term period 2014 - 2025.
Turkey has the sixth-largest electricity market in Europe and one of the fastest growing in the world. In view of recent cuts in FIT's (feed-in tariffs) announced in Germany, Spain, France, UK, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Italy, Turkey represents a stable investment environment in South-East Europe with clear rules and fair FIT rates. Current cumulative installed PV capacity in the country is insignificant, but a number of fully permitted and ready to build project is promptly increasing since 2013. The Turkish market has good chances to reach several hundred MWp cumulative installed capacity in the next 2 years.
The report provides a complete picture of the market situation, dynamics, current issues and future prospects. You will find more than 60 pages of valuable information in this unique in-depth analysis of the Turkish photovoltaic market. With comprehensive market data this report brings clear and concise insights, to help investors in their decision making process.
As 2013 was a challenging year for photovoltaic industry, the time for taking right decisions during 2014 and the next years is limited. Fast changing market environment with falling module prices, requires relevant and accurate information. For your convenience we offer opportunity for orders with customized report content.
Reasons to Purchase
- Overview of the Turkish political and economic environment
- Solar resource potential in Turkey
- Overview of Turkish photovoltaic market development 1990 - 2025
- Grid connected photovoltaic installations
- Future market trends and planned photovoltaic projects for 2014 - 2025
- Market prices of fully permitted and operational photovoltaic projects
- Turkish legal and energy regulatory framework for renewable projects
- Key companies and competitive landscape in photovoltaic sector
- Review of most relevant financing and supporting incentives
- SWOT Analysis (detailed in 5 pages)
- Anel Enerji
- China Sunergy (CSUN)
- EDF Energies Nouvelles
- Gehrlicher Merk Solar Enerji A.S.
- Seul Energy Investment Corp
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9l52c/turkey
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.