LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Central Hall #13613
Polaroid is showcasing its rich brand tradition of sharing, innovation and fun at booth #13613 at the 2014 International Consumer Electronics Show in the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Polaroid booth will celebrate the iconic brand’s history with several new product announcements, a full line up of performance, product demonstrations and social experiences for all CES attendees.
"The Polaroid philosophy has always been about easily sharing life’s most important experiences," said Scott W. Hardy, President and CEO of Polaroid. "At our 2014 CES booth, show attendees will have the opportunity to experience that tradition first-hand through our exciting new product announcements and athlete performances. We will also have real-life demonstrations and tutorials to show attendees how to best capture and share their lives using their Polaroid products."
Innovative Product Announcements
Polaroid will debut a wide range of consumer electronics at CES 2014. Highlighting the show will be the newest addition to the popular Polaroid line of instant digital cameras, the Polaroid Socialmatic camera, the first Wi-Fi enabled camera in the line. Polaroid will also announce additions to their tablet, mountable sports action camera and home entertainment lines. Also on display in the booth will be additions to the immense line of Polaroid digital still cameras, including the new line of Wi-Fi enabled bridge cameras with ultra high optical zoom which connect to your smartphone. Polaroid Fotobar will be rolling out their brand new mobile Polaroid Fotobar van with free 3x4” Polaroid pictures and will be giving show-goers a preview of the new flagship Las Vegas Polaroid Fotobar store which will be home to first the Polaroid museum. Polaroid will also be showing the global expansion of the brand with new tablets, mobile phones and LED TVs for the Latin American, European and Asian markets.
Polaroid in Action
Throughout the show, presentations will take place in the booth to demonstrate how users can easily capture and share their most memorable experiences with this year’s lineup of products.
- Action sport athletes Nick Bruce, Pete Betti and Steven Sanchez will be performing tricks in the booth while outfitted with the Polaroid line of action sports cameras to capture every thrilling moment.
- Socialmatic designer Antonio De Rosa will be presenting the revolutionary design of the Polaroid Socialmatic camera and how it will modernize the instant photography experience.
- Warren Struhl, CEO and Founder of Fotobar will be presenting on all the exciting milestones Polaroid Fotobar is looking at for 2014 including the debut of the mobile Polaroid Fotobar Van, which will travel to events and festivals helping event-goers to save their favorite memories in print. He will also provide a sneak peak of the new flagship store and Polaroid Museum at the Linq in Las Vegas opening in March, and associated crowdsourcing campaign on Indiegogo.
- Professional photographer Pete Wright will be in attendance demonstrating unique uses for Polaroid action and instant cameras at weddings and events.
- Kevin Sutton from 740 The Game and iHeartRadio will be broadcasting live from the Polaroid booth throughout the week, interviewing the new Polaroid Action athletes, and Polaroid President and CEO Scott Hardy.
- There will also be presentations on the new Polaroid K7 Kids Tablet, and a line of ultra high optical zoom bridge cameras which connect with your smartphone via peer-to-peer Wi-Fi.
For more information on all the new products debuting at CES, please visit the CES 2014 page at http://www.polaroid.com/ces-2014. Stay updated on all Polaroid CES activities through the Polaroid social media channels. Polaroid Facebook, Twitter and YouTube profiles can be accessed at Polaroid.com. To download the Polaroid CES 2014 press kit, please visit: http://www.randjnewsroom.com/ces2014.zip or to make a booth tour appointment, please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Polaroid Brand
Polaroid is one of the most trusted, well-respected and recognizable brands with a rich 75 year history beginning with Polaroid instant film. Our range of products include instant and digital still cameras, high-definition and mountable sports video cameras, tablets and flat-screen TVs that deliver the fun, instant gratification and value for which the brand has long stood. Today, the Polaroid Classic Border Logo rooted in our beginnings of instant photo sharing serves to designate genuine Polaroid branded products. For more information, visit http://www.Polaroid.com.
Polaroid, Polaroid & Pixel, Polaroid Color Spectrum and Polaroid Classic Border Logo are trademarks of PLR IP Holdings, LLC, used under license.