DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whfknr/direct_mail_best) has announced the addition of the "Direct Mail: Best Practice Guide" report to their offering.
This Direct Marketing Best Practice Guide is designed to help B2B marketers utilise direct mail to effectively communicate and engage customers and prospects. It also offers tactics for planning successful campaigns and the pitfalls to avoid.
Overloaded inboxes and an overwhelming amount of information on the internet, has seen direct mail make a comeback. But is it right for your organisation? And, if it is how do you ensure success before committing to this expensive and resource intensive form of marketing?
This best practice guide looks at the origins and definitions of direct mail and how it has evolved in the digital age. It covers key parts of the planning and targeting process, measuring success, and what the future holds for this traditional marketing medium. Three case studies showcase successful direct mail campaigns in practice.
This guide will help B2B marketers understand what make a good piece of DM, target existing customers and prospects, plan resources, and leverage technology and tools.
This guide will help you:
- Understand what makes a good piece of direct mail: clean data, good concept/eye-catching concept, clear message, follow-up, and supporting marketing activities.
- Leverage technology and tools: how to utilise CRM solutions, marketing automation, social media etc to build customer value and drive brand advocacy.
- Plan resources: time, budget, skills and technology.
- Target existing customers, prospects and enquirers.
This guide covers:
- Strategy: setting objectives, targeting and offering.
- Content: deciding your message, choosing your creative/concept, and deciding whether to create content inhouse or use an agency.
- Case studies: examples of direct mail in action from three leading B2B brands.
Who should buy this guide?
- Brand marketers
- Heads of marketing
- Heads of data/analytics
- Marketing communications managers
- VPs of marketing
- Marketing directors
- Marketing executives
- Marketing managers
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - Introduction
Section 2 - Planning
Section 3 - Targeting
Section 4 - The future
Section 5 - Case studies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whfknr/direct_mail_best
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.