PROVO, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BambooHR, the leading online HR software provider for small and medium businesses (SMBs), today announced the launch of its applicant tracking system (ATS) as a new feature to its cloud-based platform for streamlining back-office HR functions. Launched from limited pilot, the ATS automates the hiring process for HR managers using BambooHR’s Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and enables them to organize, update and access all prospective employee information starting when a prospective employee applies and continuing until he or she exits the company.
“This fresh feature makes it easier than ever to oversee and manage the entire recruiting process, from application to hire,” said Ben Peterson, CEO and co-founder of BambooHR. “With our ATS, we wanted to take the focus off paperwork and free up HR managers to invest the time they need to build and maintain a great workforce.”
To create a clean and seamless experience for both hiring managers and applicants, BambooHR designed its ATS to provide maximum functionality with minimal navigation. From the ATS landing page, HR managers can view a complete list of applicants and track and change their current status. In addition, BambooHR’s ATS presents HR managers with each applicant’s contact information and the ability to preview their resume, send an email or access their LinkedIn profile or personal website.
“For someone like me, who wears many hats in a growing organization, it's important to have enough time to focus on the things that really matter in acquiring talent,” said Jenna Flores-Meachem, HR and operations manager at Stitcher. “BambooHR's Applicant Tracking System streamlines the hiring process and gives me more time to assess candidates and find the best talent for our company instead of sorting through spreadsheets or mounds of paper.”
Key features of BambooHR’s ATS include:
- Applicant Profiles – For each application received, BambooHR creates a profile page for the applicant containing all relevant information. Individual profiles also include a history of status changes and conversations between HR managers to enable easy monitoring.
- Flexible Applications – Applicants can apply for a position via BambooHR’s system or via built-in integrations for LinkedIn or Indeed.
- Status Updates – Hiring managers can track the candidate through the interview process and, if necessary, add notes to status updates.
- Embed Code – Companies can easily embed their job postings hosted on BambooHR on their website.
- Rating System – HR managers can rate applicants on a scale from 1-3 stars to surface top candidates.
- Social Integrations – To receive a wide range of applicants and referrals, job postings can easily be shared on social networks.
- Automatic Hiring – When an applicant is hired, an employee record in BambooHR is created and any information in the ATS automatically populates relevant fields in the employee record.
Try BambooHR for free at https://www.bamboohr.com/pricing.php.
BambooHR is the leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company provider of online HR Software for small and medium businesses that have outgrown spreadsheets. BambooHR’s cloud-based system is an intuitive, affordable way for growing companies to track and manage essential employee information in a personalized Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Now HR managers have more time for meaningful work, executives get accurate, timely reports and employees can self-service their time off, using a convenient mobile app. BambooHR’s clients include innovators like Pinterest, Fab, Freshbooks, Klout, and Squarespace, among hundreds of others in 70 countries worldwide. For more information, visit www.bamboohr.com.