RIDGELAND, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--C Spire Wireless announced plans today to introduce the highly anticipated and 4G LTE enabled BlackBerry Q10 smartphone, which combines popular messaging features, a legendary keyboard and enhanced security in the most advanced BlackBerry ever.
C Spire will disclose exact pricing and retail availability soon, but company officials said the smartphone is ideally suited for its 4G LTE capable mobile broadband network. Customers and others can sign up online to receive updates and more information on the coming availability and introduction of the BlackBerry Q10.
“Our customers are eagerly anticipating the arrival of the Q10, which combines BlackBerry’s latest consumer-friendly features with enhanced enterprise-level security for business users,” said Craig Borncamp, Director of Business Sales for C Spire Business Solutions.
Borncamp said the Q10 is versatile and offers the best of both worlds for consumers and businesses. “Its best-in-class physical keyboard, productivity features, enhanced security capabilities and apps make it easy to be productive at work and connected to friends and family after hours,” he added.
The BlackBerry Q10 works with the new BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 introduced earlier this year. The service provides advanced corporate-level Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) programs and regulated-level EMM controls and settings for enterprise customers in government and other industries that require advanced security, control and logging.
Built with precision and offering premium performance in a signature design, the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone combines BlackBerry’s best physical keyboard and a touchscreen with the power of the BlackBerry 10 platform to help users communicate and collaborate faster and more efficiently. The Q10 also includes advanced hardware, communications and multimedia features and provides long battery life that lets users confidently stay ahead and take action all day long.
The BlackBerry Q10 smartphone features:
- A 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB memory and a microSD memory card slot that supports up to 32 GB memory cards.
- A 3.1-inch super AMOLED touchscreen display with capacitive multi-touch navigation and four-row, full QWERTY keyboard.
- A removable 2,100 mAh lithium-ion battery with up to 12 hours of talk time on the C Spire network.
- An 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video recording and a 2-megapixel 720p HD front-facing camera.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot capability, near field communication, Bluetooth 4.0 low energy, integrated speaker and three microphones with noise reduction
- BlackBerry Hub, which brings all your conversations together in one easy-to-manage place with access any time from any app with a simple “peek”
- BlackBerry Balance technology that elegantly separates and secures work applications and data from personal content, protecting what’s important to users and their employer
- BBM, which lets users instantly share things with people that matter. BBM includes voice calling and video chat and lets users share their screen with another BlackBerry Q10 contact.
- BlackBerry Remember, which helps users quickly tackle tasks with a new way to collect, organize and act on information located in different places across the smartphone.
About C Spire Wireless
C Spire Wireless is a diversified wireless communications and technology services company passionately committed to making wireless service conveniently personal. The company powers its fast 3G and 4G LTE networks with extensive optical fiber infrastructure, offers plans with unlimited and shared voice and data, products and services with key customer-inspired elements and the industry’s first engagement-based rewards program. This news release and other announcements are available at www.cspire.com/news. For more information about C Spire Wireless and its products and services, visit www.cspire.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cspire, Twitter at www.twitter.com/cspire, Google + or www.pinterest.com/cspirewireless.