NAPERVILLE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cartavi, a DocuSign company, today announced the latest release of its industry-leading document management solution for real estate agents and brokers. Continuing its “mobile-first” strategy, enhancements to Cartavi provide significant upgrades across its iOS, Android, and web experience to ensure real estate professionals have everything they need to conduct business securely – anytime, from anywhere, on any device. Cartavi helps real estate agents bring together all parties to a transaction virtually to close deals faster, more conveniently, and more securely than ever.
“Cartavi is a powerful solution that helps busy, on-the-go real estate professionals manage transactions quickly, efficiently, and securely in the cloud,” said Tom Gonser, chief strategy officer, DocuSign. “This is a visually beautiful solution that coordinates every aspect of the transaction digitally, from initial listing through closing for everyone involved. The combination of real-time mobile access to the transaction, along with the ability to securely DocuSign any document on any device makes this the real estate ‘killer app.’”
As the industry-leading mobile-first document management solution, Cartavi’s latest release empowers real estate professionals to be more productive, organized and paperless. Highlights of new release include:
- Improved user interface across web and mobile apps – Cartavi is even easier to use with a streamlined interface that provides a consistent experience through the web browser or via the app on a mobile device. The new navigation, icons, view options and visual cues are among many of the new features designed to help users get more done faster.
- Redesigned and responsive web application – Cartavi is now available as a fully responsive web application that dynamically adapts to the browser screen size of any desktop or mobile device. The responsive design provides an "app-like" experience to users who choose to access their Cartavi account through a mobile web browser.
- New time saving features and enhancements make managing document-heavy transactions easier – Several new features and enhancements were made available with the latest release to increase productivity. For example, users can now drag-and-drop documents into the Cartavi web app, or email them directly into a transaction to streamline workflows. Documents can now be previewed on the web allowing users to fully view them before taking action.
- Updated transaction monitoring – iPhone users can monitor transactions in real time as they are routed through the signature process so they always know the status of any deal. A new dashboard in the web app allows users to immediately view the activity and status of all transactions, documents, participants and signatures.
- A new foundation for innovation – The new version of Cartavi was redesigned from the ground up to optimize performance, broaden accessibility to more mobile devices, and provide the foundation for future innovation including an upcoming integration with zipForms, and a new product offering for small teams and brokers due in early 2014.
“We're very proud to announce the release of Cartavi 3.0. Our latest release is a major update across our entire platform and includes many great improvements in usability as well as new features to make it even easier for agents to manage transactions through all their many devices,” said Glenn Shimkus, co-founder and general manager, Cartavi. “The investment we made in optimizing the code that drives our platform is what I'm most excited about. Cartavi 3.0 provides us with a solid foundation for our next phase of innovation as a part of the DocuSign family.”
“When you’re responsible for the technology required to keep over 1,500 broker associates productive you tend to be very selective of the software companies you partner with,” said Mark Steward, Vice President of Technology for Baird & Warner. “We chose Cartavi as the document management solution for Baird & Warner because it works seamlessly from smart phone to tablet to web. Our associates find immediate value in being able to access their transaction documents and serve their clients from a smart phone or tablet. With DocuSign's secure eSignature solution built-in, we can ensure our clients never have to worry about the security & legality of their documents.”
Companies interested in learning more details about the new Cartavi release may visit http://www.cartavi.com/v3.
About DocuSign Inc.
DocuSign®, The Global Standard for eSignature®, is the leader in eSignature transaction management. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals and consumers are standardising on DocuSign, with 60,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes more than 40 million users who have DocuSigned more than 300 million documents in 188 countries. DocuSign is used to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, property management and consumer goods, to higher education and others. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Cartavi, a DocuSign company, is a cloud-based document-sharing solution designed specifically for real estate professionals. Also available as a mobile app for Apple and Android devices, it allows everyone involved in a real estate transaction to securely manage and share documents from any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Founded in 2009, Cartavi is based in Naperville, Illinois. For more information, visit www.cartavi.com. Visit the Cartavi blog at www.Cartavi.com/blog and follow Cartavi on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.