DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4dsfhl/multiple) has announced the addition of the "Multiple Sclerosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Multiple Sclerosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Multiple Sclerosis, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Multiple Sclerosis.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Multiple Sclerosis.
- A review of the Multiple Sclerosis products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Multiple Sclerosis pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Baxter International Inc.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Biogen Idec Inc.
Eli Lilly and Company
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
Cytokine PharmaSciences, Inc.
Apitope International NV
Isotechnika Pharma Inc.
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Elan Corporation, plc
Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4dsfhl/multiple
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.