DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xzbj4c/us_luxury_home) has announced the addition of the "US Luxury Home Electronics Snapshot Report 2013" report to their offering.
A short, but sweet report with key facts and figures on the luxury market for home and Personal electronics. Entitled the Luxury Home Electronics Snapshot Report 2013, this succinct report presents the busy marketer with "just the facts, ma'am" in order to help them assess opportunities and shifts in what electronic products affluent consumers are buying, how much they are spending and where they are making their purchases. Plus it also includes details about what luxury electronic brands affluents purchased. It includes details, facts and figures taken from Unity Marketing's Luxury Report 2013: The Ultimate Guide to the Luxury Consumer Market, which is based upon quarterly surveys among 1,000-1,200 affluent consumers (incomes $100,000 and above) conducted throughout the five year period 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Contained in this new concise snapshot report are these essential facts and figures that can give direction to luxury marketers' business and strategic plans.
- What types of electronics are of most interest to affluent consumers and how these items are trending year-over-year both in terms of purchase incidence and spending.
- Trends in purchase and spending in the electronics category, as well as at the product level.
- Which demographic segments of affluent consumers are increasing their spending, and which are still cutting back on electronics purchases.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: About the Luxury Market
- 2013 Sales Year Off to Rocky Start as Affluent Consumer Confidence Tanks
- The Consumer Economy at Large
- What's Hot, What's Not in the Overall Consumer Economy
- Past Five Years of Luxury in Review
- Future of Luxury Market
- Demographics of Affluence
- More Demographic Characteristics of Affluent Consumer Market
- Diversity among Affluents
- Age of Affluence
- New Luxury Market Paradigm From Things to Experiences
- Demographic distinctive
Chapter 2: Home Luxury Purchase Detail
- Highlights of Home Luxury Purchases
- Home Luxury Demand
- Home Luxury Spending
- Home Luxury Spending by Demographic Segments
- What's Hot, What's Not in the Home Luxury Market
- Top Shopping Destinations for Home Luxury Products
Chapter 3: Home Electronics - Purchase Details
- Amount Spent on Luxury Home Electronics
- Type of Home Electronics Bought
- Where People Shopped for Luxury Home Electronics
- For More Information on the Luxury Consumer Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xzbj4c/us_luxury_home