DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8mv33/rna_mirna_rnai) has announced the addition of the "RNA (miRNA, RNAi & siRNA) Therapy in Oncology Drug Pipeline Update 2013" report to their offering.
Potentially any disease-causing gene, cell type or tissue can be targeted with miRNA, RNAi or siRNA, including those not 'druggable' with small molecules or protein-based therapies.
There are today 53 companies plus partners developing 79 RNA (miRNA, RNAi & siRNA) drugs in 110 developmental projects in cancer. In addition, the accumulated number of ceased drugs over the last years amount to another 25 drugs. Rna (Mirna, Rnai & Sirna) Therapy In Oncology Drug Pipeline Update lists all drugs and gives you a progress analysis on each one of them. Identified drugs are linked to 56 different targets. All included targets have been cross-referenced for the presence of mutations associated with human cancer. To date 41 out of the 41 studied drug targets so far have been recorded with somatic mutations. The software application lets you narrow in on these mutations and links out to the mutational analysis for each of the drug targets for detailed information. All drugs targets are further categorized on in the software application by 24 classifications of molecular function and with pathway referrals to BioCarta, KEGG, NCI-Nature and NetPath.
How May Drug Pipeline Update Be of Use?
- Show investors/board/management that you are right on top of drug development progress in your therapeutic area.
- Find competitors, collaborations partners, M&A candidates etc.
- Jump start competitive drug intelligence operations
- Excellent starting point for world wide benchmarking
- Compare portfolio and therapy focus with your peers
- Speed up pro-active in-/out licensing strategy work
- Fast and easy way of tracking drugs using search engines; just one click from inside the application and you may search the World Wide Web and PubMed for any drug.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8mv33/rna_mirna_rnai
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.