SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Samsung Electronics Co. today announced that registration for its first annual Samsung Developers Conference has officially opened. The event, to be held at San Francisco’s St. Francis Hotel, from October 27-29, will feature insight into new tools to help developers create exciting, innovative applications and services across Samsung devices and best practice demonstrations.
Samsung’s event will feature over 40 technical sessions and industry sessions from leading influencers in the mobile, consumer electronics and digital content industries. Samsung will also unveil a number of new SDKs and tools that will help developers maximize the latest innovations, features and capabilities found in Samsung devices.
“Samsung is excited to offer developers a single place to learn how to develop, market, and monetize applications and services that may span smartphones, tablets, and televisions,” said Dr. WonPyo Hong, President of the Samsung Media Solution Center. “As convergence of user experiences and as consumers utilize more devices, even at the same time, the opportunity for developers to be innovative has never been better.”
Technical sessions and presentations from industry thought-leaders will cover key topics, including:
- First-look at new Samsung SDKs and tools including S Pen and new features
- Deep dive into Samsung Service Platform and services APIs including ChatON, Group Play, Samsung AdHub, Context Aware and much more
- Best practices for developing Smart TV application in multi-screen environments spanning, mobile, tablet and TV
- Cross-platform development case including HTML5, Web app and more
- Special sessions for B2B developers which cover the Samsung mobile partnership program, building certified applications, KNOX, Enterprise SDK, and more
- Development opportunities in emerging categories such as gaming and much more
Tickets to the Samsung Developer Conference cost $299 and include access to keynotes, working sessions and an exclusive developer event on the evening of Monday, October 28. Additional information about the conference, including details on how to register, can be found at www.samsungdevcon.com.
Developers can join the conversation using the hashtag #SDC13, tweet directly to @SamsungDevUS, and get in touch on Facebook and Google+.
- Twitter : @SamsungDevUS
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SamsungDevUS
- Google+ : Samsung Developers US
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 236,000 people across 79 countries with annual sales of US$187.8 billion.