SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zoom Video Communications, the #1 cloud video conferencing experience, today announced the “Works with Zoom” program. The program combines Zoom's cloud-based HD video conferencing service with products from industry-leading technology companies to provide best-in-class solutions to businesses.
Founded by former WebEx vice president of engineering, Eric Yuan, Zoom has nearly two million participants, 5,500 meetings/day and 100 million meeting minutes, making it the fastest growing company in its industry. Partnering with 12 companies in the audio, visual and robotics industries, Zoom provides mobile screen sharing, hybrid cloud service and cross-platform compatibility at a disruptive price point. Companies participating in “Works with Zoom” include:
- Logitech for Business, the world leader in communications peripherals, partners with Zoom to extend their HD cameras, headsets and speakers, giving users the ultimate cloud-based meeting experience.
- Vaddio, the premier global manufacturer of PTZ cameras and professional USB peripherals, partners with Zoom to bring enterprise customers professional-quality, HD video and audio conferencing.
- InFocus, the global leader in digital display devices and visual collaboration technologies, partners with Zoom to offer cost effective video conferencing on the innovative InFocus BigTouch Windows 8 touch PC in 55” and 70”screen sizes for both business and education.
- Altia Systems partners with Zoom to bring the PanaCast panoramic camera, which offers a 200-degree view and 2700x540 pixel video images, to video conferencing customers.
- Revolve Robotics partners KUBI, a robotic tablet mount that gives a remote participant the ability to control their field of vision during a video meeting, with Zoom.
- VTEL, maker of the IPanel, enables customers to deploy an out-of-the-box Zoom conference room solution with professional PTZ camera and a fully integrated PC.
- VDO360 partners with Zoom to offer the first highly affordable professional USB HD PTZ camera for use in room-based video meetings.
- HoverCam, all-in-one high-resolution document cameras with record, scan and share capabilities, utilizes Zoom to extend document sharing to remote participants.
- Biscotti, Inc., which designs, builds and markets HD video cameras, partners with Zoom to offer services for the office, healthcare and consumer markets.
- AVer, which makes low-cost, high quality H.323 endpoints, partners with Zoom’s video conferencing solution to provide businesses a cost-effective way to collaborate.
- Acoustic Magic partners with Zoom to provide customers with array microphones that capture audio throughout an entire room, enabling group video conferencing at a reasonable cost.
- Personify, which embeds real-time video of a speaker into desktop applications, partners with Zoom to enhance the visual component of presentations in video meetings.
“The ‘Works with Zoom’ program is the next step in Zoom’s continuing mission to offer affordable, innovative meeting solutions. We are excited to partner with these cutting-edge companies and bring over 75 percent savings in video collaboration to all businesses,” said Eric Yuan, CEO of Zoom. “We are also introducing programs to drive new business for reseller and referral partners.”
With HD video, audio, screen sharing, and the ability to have up to 25 participants meet, Zoom provides a feature-rich service for businesses at $9.99/month. To learn more about Zoom, visit zoom.us. To learn more about “Works with Zoom,” visit zoom.us/partners/technology.
At Zoom Video Communications, our mission is to develop a people-centric cloud service that unifies your meeting experience and improves the quality and effectiveness of communications forever. Zoom Video Communications is a privately held company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. For more information, visit zoom.us or follow us @zoom_us.