CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--indiePub Entertainment, Inc. (Pink Sheets: IPUB) and Bigben Interactive are fired up to announce that the arcade-style combat racing game, Fireburst, is available today (June 14, 2013) via Xbox Live.
Blast opponents off the road with Fireburst, a fast-paced arcade style combat racing game where you rev up to scorching speeds to outrun opponents and set them ablaze in your flaming wake.
Here’s what critics are saying about Fireburst:
- "Fireburst is an extremely gorgeous game." - Indie Gaming Mag
- "Nothing is more fun than unleashing this deadly fire on your opponents." - Impulse Gamer
- "Fireburst does offer the white-knuckle racing gamers feed off of." - Press 2 Reset
- "[T]he racing action is explosive whether you play alone or with friends." - Game Chronicles
- "If you fancy a new arcade racer that channels the irascible might of flame to win the day, Fireburst is pretty much definitely it." - GameTWonk
Drive as sixteen sarcastic characters using various explosive, fire-based special abilities to turn other cars into a pyre of parts. Leave opponents sucking on your smoldering dust in single-player mode, local four-player mode or the insane, firetastic online eight-player mode.
Fireburst is available today (June 14, 2013) worldwide on Xbox Live (MP 800) and is rated "Teen" for comic mischief, mild language, mild suggestive themes and mild violence by the ESRB.
Fireburst is also available for PC (Windows) via Steam and will be available Summer 2013 on PlayStation Network.
For more information about Fireburst, please visit the Fireburst Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/fireburstgame.
About indiePub Entertainment, Inc.
indiePub (indiePub.com) is a developer, publisher and distributor of independently created video games for various platforms including game consoles, handheld game systems, mobile devices and tablets. indiePub's elite indie game lineup includes Kona's Crate, Vessel, Storm, Capsized, Bad Bots, Hungry Gows, Pictago and several yet-to-be announced games.