DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sdwvs/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global LCD Market" report to their offering.
The LCD is a transmissive technology. All LCDs require a reflected light source or backlighting. The LCD industry is characterized by rapid technological advances. Traditionally, applications for LCDs are notebook computer and desktop monitors. LCDs are expected to be used more across various applications and this study focuses on the trends, challenges and factors driving market growth.
Also included are product, technology, and regional market analyses, along with a competitive analysis. This research service provides the necessary business intelligence to accelerate growth in a fast-paced market. The scope includes a market forecast for the geographic regions of Asia-Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe and Rest of World.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the LCD market growing?
- How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Is this an industry or a market?
- Will these companies continue to exist, or will they be acquired by other companies?
- Will the products become features in other markets?
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows, and how is the market segmented in terms of applications?
- Are the products offered today meeting customers' needs, or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total LCD Market
- - External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- - Forecasts and Trends
- - Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. Application Segment Breakdown
5. Regional Breakdown
6. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sdwvs/analysis_of_the