DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nvhhrc/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the North American Oral Solid Drug Dosage Excipients Market" to their offering.
Excipients are used to support the delivery of the APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients) through oral dosage, parenteral and transdermal medications. For oral dosages, the key delivery forms are tablets and capsules. This research service covers the North American oral solid drug dosage excipients market. Based on functionality, excipients are segmented as follows: binders and fillers, disintegrants, coatings, flavors, colors, sweeteners, glidants, adhesives, lubricants and others.
Units are defined in terms of tons. Unit shipment forecasts are based on the volume of excipients used in oral solid drug dosage formulations. The base year for the study is 2012, with a market history from 2009 and a forecast through 2019.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Key factors driving and restricting growth in the North American oral solid drug dosage excipients market?
- At what stage in the lifecycle is the market and how is it expected to grow?
- Major participants in the market and their market shares?
- Market forecast by segments?
- Key competitive factors driving this market?
- Which segments are poised to grow in future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Oral Solid Drug Dosage Excipients Market
- Industry Challenges
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Regulatory Trends
- Forecast and Trends
4. Binders and Fillers Segment Breakdown
5. Coatings Segment Breakdown
6. Sweeteners Segment Breakdown
7. Superdisintegrants Segment Breakdown
8. Flavors Segment Breakdown
9. Preservatives Segment Breakdown
10. Colors Segment Breakdown
11. Glidants, Lubricants, and Anti-adherents Segment Breakdown
12. Others Segment Breakdown
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nvhhrc/analysis_of_the
Source: Frost & Sullivan
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.