DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8xttw/medipoint) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
- An overview of PAD, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized South America PVS market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for PVS
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the PVS sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving South America PVS Market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US PVS Market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
Key Topics Covered
1 List of Tables and Figures
3 Peripheral Artery Disease
4 Competitive Assessment
5 Unmet Needs
6 Pipeline Products
7 Clinical Trial Analysis
8 Industry Overview
9 Current and Future Players
10 Market Drivers, Opportunities and Barriers
11 Country Outlooks and Forecasts
- Abbott Vascular
- Amaranth Medical
- Arterial Remodeling Technologies
- Atrium Medical Corporation
- Bard Peripheral Vascular (C.R. Bard)
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- 3D Biotek
- 480 Biomedical
- Cook Medical
- Cordis Corporation (Johnson & Johnson)
- Cytograft Tissue Engineering
- Flexible Stenting Solutions
- IDEV Technologies
- Kyoto Medical Planning
- Nexeon Stent
- Nipro Corporation
- NovoStent Corporation
- PeriTec Biosciences
- Synergy Flow
- Terumo Corporation
- Vascular Concepts
- Veryan Medical
- VueKlar Cardiovascular
- W.L. Gore & Associates
- Zorion Medical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8xttw/medipoint
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.