LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Glossi (Glossi.com), the easiest way to create, customize and share beautiful digital magazines across the web, has launched a new set of features that make rich media content publishing even more valuable for creators and marketers. Now offering enhanced engagement, e-commerce and distribution capabilities, Glossi continues to provide a simple solution for brands, publishers, bloggers and individuals to create unique content experiences that amplify their online footprint.
“Content consumption behavior has changed dramatically. Content publishing solutions have not,” said Glossi Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Matt Edelman. “There has been a massive surge in content creation from brands and influencers, yet they struggle more than ever to stand out from the noise. Glossi was built with the needs of the changing market in mind, providing a customizable solution anyone can use to create and distribute engaging, rich media content across social, mobile and web platforms.”
Glossi’s enhanced customization features enable marketers and creators to more effectively capture audiences on the ever-diversifying number of screens where consumers search for, discover and share content. The new upgrades make it easier and more intuitive to weave together video, animations, images, audio and text in one clean digital format that is elegant across devices, setting a new standard for digital magazines and visual storytelling on the web.
Newly launched features, include:
- Contests – Marketers can now run Glossi Creation contests within their site and Facebook page through which fans and followers can create Glossies using content and custom templates selected by the marketer.
- Glossi Stands – In the spirit of a traditional newsstand, Glossi creators can embed a curated collection of Glossies within a dedicated section on their website, blog or Facebook page.
- E-Commerce – Shop-able items within Glossi pages are now marked with a shopping icon that provides price and product detail pages with direct links to the retail sites where the items can be purchased.
- Cloning – Creators can design individual or multi-page templates that can be copied for future use and faster creation.
- Google Images search – Users can search Google Images from within the Glossi Editor to select content for their pages from anywhere on the web.
- iPad App – Every Glossi is now available within the free Glossi native iOS app, downloadable here.
The new features have been integrated into Glossi’s core offering, which includes a deep set of dynamic publishing and distribution capabilities described here.
Glossi is the easiest way to create, customize and share beautiful digital magazines; no design or technical experience is required. All you need is an idea. A next generation content creation solution, Glossi provide a “drag-and-drop” Editor that creators can use to combine video, animations, images, audio and customizable text into a clean, elegant digital format. Glossi offers marketers and creators a custom publishing platform that delivers shareable content in a format designed to engage today’s savvy consumer across devices.