SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Growing direct-selling conglomerate Youngevity® Essential Life Sciences, a wholly-owned subsidiary of AL International, Inc. (Pink Sheets:JCOF), welcomed nearly 1,500 independent business owners and customers from around the globe to the annual Youngevity® Convention, which was held on May 2nd through the 4th at the Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada.
With more than 70,000 active distributors and customers, Youngevity® is quickly becoming a leader both in the direct selling and dietary supplement industry. Recently, Youngevity® has been named among the Top 100 Global Direct Selling Companies by Direct Selling News®, the leading trade publication for the direct selling industry.
Youngevity® and its distributors have rallied around the Healthy Body Challenge, a campaign supporting optimal wellness. The Youngevity Healthy Body Challenge is a worldwide movement that has given the opportunity for thousands of individuals to transform their lives by realizing their health and wealth potential. The beginnings of the Healthy Body Challenge started over 20 years ago by Dr. Joel Wallach, a foremost authority on the nutrient deficiencies leading to today's health concerns.
Youngevity® Convention speakers included our celebrity brand ambassadors: Marilu Henner; former NBA All-Stars Theo Ratliff and Mike Glenn; and nutritional pioneer and Youngevity® founder Dr. Joel D. Wallach, BS, DVM, ND; to name a few. During the event, Company executives and top distributors presented information to the audience about the ‘90 for Life’ Health Message, which emphasizes the benefits of the 90 essential nutrients at the center of Youngevity’s commitment to improving lives through science-based, high-quality nutrition.
Additional convention highlights include:
- Detailed reports of the clinical research studies conducted by Clemson University - Institute of Nutraceutical Research on anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory efficacy and safety for two of Youngevity’s top-selling products, Beyond Tangy Tangerine® and Ultimate Classic®.
- Presentation of the Success from Home magazine July 2013 issue featuring Youngevity® which includes compelling stories on founder Dr. Joel Wallach, company products, advisory board members, distributors, and
Introduction of new products, including:
- Beyond Tangy Tangerine® 2.0: Significantly improves every nutritional ingredient and all therapeutic activities of the original Beyond Tangy Tangerine®.
- Beyond Osteo-FX™: Beyond Osteo-FX™ Powder delivers powerful antioxidants, targeted to eradicate the oxidative free radicals that undermine joint health in the first place.
- Rebound FX™ Ready to Drink: A nutrient-rich alternative to your average sports drink that gives an extra boost in energy and helps replenish the body.
- PerPETual™ Anti-Aging for Dogs of all Sizes: An anti-aging canine supplement containing a powerful detox blend of botanicals that help dogs live a longer, healthier life.
- Harvest Fresh Fruit & Veggie Wash: A safe and effective way to clean your produce that is all-natural, 100% non-toxic, and environmentally friendly.
- CM Soft Gels: Contain Cetylated Fatty Acid (Celadrin®), a unique proprietary combination of naturally occurring fats that help with inflammation and joint/cell lubrication.
- On-The-Go Cardio Daily Premium Pak™: Provides an antioxidant-rich supply of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and other key nutrients that may help with cardiovascular health and optimal wellness in easy-to-consume packets.
- Awards and Recognitions including Healthy Body Challenge winners, Slim City Contest winners, Theo Ratliff Rebound Award Recipients, and Rank Advancement Recognitions.
Youngevity presented a comprehensive technology review that outlined its plans to build a state-of-the-art, online shopping experience for its distributors and customers. Some 1,500 distributors rose to their feet when the company announced the release of the 90 for Life Mobile App, which enables Youngevity Distributors to promote their business and manage their prospective customers from their Apple or Android devices.
Youngevity President Bill Andreoli said, “Our distributors were excited about the new product announcements and the upcoming exposure that will come via Success from Home magazine. The most applause came from the live launch of our 90 for Life Mobile App. This allows our distributors to send, track, and manage customer invitations, view videos, and invite anyone with a mobile phone or app-enabled device to join their business – all right from their contact list.”
As the company continues to experience growth and success, Youngevity® CEO Steve Wallach added, “The annual convention is the ultimate experience for our distributors to come together and network, learn, and celebrate with others who share similar goals. Whether they are just starting out in the business or have been in it for 20 years, everyone at the convention is there for the same reason and you feel the liveliness from everyone there, it’s an amazing experience.”
About Youngevity® Essential Life Sciences
Youngevity® Essential Life Sciences (www.youngevity.com), headquartered in San Diego, CA, is a nutrition and lifestyle-related services company dedicated to promoting vibrant health and flourishing economics. Founded in 1997 by Drs. Joel Wallach, DVM, ND, and Ma Lan, MD, as AL Global, Inc., the Company adopted the name Youngevity in 2006. Youngevity® is the only direct selling company to have a qualified FDA Health Claim. Dr. Wallach's work has been published in more than 70 peer-reviewed and referenced scientific journals and books.
About AL International, Inc.
AL International, Inc. (Pink Sheets:JCOF) (www.alintjcof.com) is a fast-growing, innovative, multi-dimensional company that offers a wide range of consumer products and services, primarily through person-to-person selling relationships that comprise a "network of networks." The Company also is a vertically integrated producer of the finest coffees for the commercial, retail, and direct sales channels. AL International was formed after the merger of Youngevity Essential Life Sciences (www.youngevity.com) and Javalution Coffee Company in the summer of 2011.
Safe Harbor Statement
This release includes forward-looking statements on our current expectations and projections about future events. In some cases forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "may," "should," "potential," "continue," "expects," "anticipates," "intends," "plans," "believes," "estimates," and similar expressions. These statements are based upon current beliefs, expectations, and assumptions and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which are difficult to predict. The information in this release is provided only as of the date of this release, and we undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release based on new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by law.