LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Petroglyph today announced that its Free-to-Play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Battle for Graxia, has launched with new features that include a new Replay Mode which allows players to play back recorded matches. Also included is a unique 'White Knight' feature to MOBA games. White Knight gives players the opportunity to automatically replace an inactive player in another match.
"Battle for Graxia has been an evolving project and has now culminated into what we are excited to officially call Launch," said Steve Tall, Project Lead of Battle for Graxia. "Throughout the development process we've worked with the community to create a game that adds even more fun for MOBA gamers. We are eager to see what the community thinks of the latest features."
Multiple content bundles are also offered that include exclusive Immortals and their alternate skins, in-game achievement badges, and a variety of unique booster items to give new characters a head-start in matches. Many of these features are available to Steam players via the game's Steam page with additional exclusives for founding players the week of launch.
To play for free and get the in-game exclusives, signup at: http://signup.battleforgraxia.com
Battle for Graxia Launch Features include:
- A core MOBA experience with unique gameplay features
- Free-to-play download with additional availability on Steam
- Unique Immortals and abilities added regularly
- Artifact items and Skill Trees to customize each Immortal, with the ability to reconfigure in the picking phase
- Player vs Environment (PvE) and Player vs Player (PvP) modes including 1v1, 3v3, 5v5 and A.R.A.M.
- New Replay Mode and 'White Knight' player replacement features
- Reputation and achievement badge recognition features
- US and European server locations
About Petroglyph Games, Inc.
Founded in 2003, Petroglyph Games, Inc. is an award-winning, independent game development studio located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Petroglyph team specializes in Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA), Online Real-Time Strategy (RTS) and Action/RPG games, leveraging the experience gained from developing original hit franchises for PC and consoles. Petroglyph uses their proprietary GLYPHXsm Online game engine, tools and technology to power their next-generation titles.