DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84xfjf/commercial) has announced the addition of the "Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in Argentina" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in Argentina and the BrokerBASE that accompanies it investigate the importance of brokers in the distribution of non-life insurance for businesses in Argentina. This report first provides unique data for the size, segmentation and growth of the Argentine commercial non-life insurance market itself. It then quantifies the share of this market that is intermediated by brokers and, based on extensive primary research of around 100 broking entities in total, it ranks the leading 30 brokers in Argentina according to their revenues from commercial non-life insurance, excluding income from other activities such as personal lines and employee benefits.
This report provides unique data in the following areas:
- the value of commercial non-life insurance markets for 2008 to 2012;
- the share of this market distributed by brokers in 2008 and 2012;
- the revenues generated by commercial non-life insurance business for brokers in 2008 and 2012;
- the concentration of the market for commercial non-life insurance broking;
- forecasts for 2016 for the value of commercial non-life insurance premiums, brokers' share of this market and their revenues from commercial non-life insurance business.
Moreover, the report and the BrokerBASE that accompanies it can be used in one or more of the following ways:
- to quantify the size and dynamism of the broker market for commercial non-life insurance in Argentina;
- to utilize a single comprehensive source of information that uses a uniform methodology to size the underlying commercial non-life insurance market and to quantify brokers' share of distribution;
-to assess a range of potential business opportunities: from selecting targets for acquisition to niche product development and ideas for distribution partnerships;
- to understand the competitive landscape in Argentina through its market concentration, the importance of international brokers, and brokers' distribution strategies;
- to identify the leading brokers in Argentina, with coverage of competitors such as Aon, Consulgroup, Héctor Martínez Sosa, Marsh and Willis.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84xfjf/commercial