DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/572nhn/north_american) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "North American Industrial Valves and Actuators Market" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“North American Industrial Valves and Actuators Market”
Growth of the Market is Positively Influenced Due to Heavy Demand from the Oil and Gas Sector
This research service identifies the major industry challenges, market drivers and restraints, and the key trends in technology, pricing, and distribution for the North American industrial valves and actuators market. Moreover, this research provides comprehensive forecasts for the total market across the two products segments: valves and actuators, as well as across the 6 major end-user segments: oil and gas, petrochemicals and chemicals, power generation, water and waste water, metals and mining, pulp and paper, and others. A competitive analysis and Mega Trends relating to the market are also included. The regions covered in this study include the United States and Canada; the base year is 2012, and the forecasts run through 2019.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the industrial valves and actuators market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Who are the main competitors in the North American industrial valves and actuators market?
- What are the qualitative and quantitative trends affecting the industrial valves and actuators market?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services currently offered meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- What are the dynamics of this mature market and how will it evolve during the coming years?
Key Topics Covered:
Total Industrial Valves and Actuators Market
CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
Valves Segment Breakdown
Actuators Segment Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/572nhn/north_american
Source: Frost & Sullivan