DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/26hkwh/foresights) has announced the addition of the "ForeSights: Mobile Games as a Marketing Tool" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“ForeSights: Mobile Games as a Marketing Tool”
This ForeSights report was compiled according to The ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in consumer packaged goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Up to 80% of all downloads to smartphones and computer tablets are game applications. Gaming is now the "killer app" for mobile computing devices. Find out how mobile games are emerging as a potent new marketing platform for consumer packaged goods brands, one that not only appeals to young children, but also reaches out to older consumers.
- How are mobile games grabbing the attention of consumers that have eluded traditional media channels like newspapers, television, magazines, and more?
- Why are mobile games surging toward critical mass?
- Mobile games can be a family affair. How are some games reaching out to the whole family?
- Foods and snacks are a natural for mobile gaming, but does this platform work for other types of consumer packaged goods?
- The "gamification of life" is a major shift in consumer behavior. What could this mean for the future?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/26hkwh/foresights