DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whsf6n/it_and_telecom) has announced the addition of the "IT & Telecom Costs 2013-2014 - Large Nordic Companies' Budgets & Forecasts" report to their offering.
IT & Telecom Costs 2013-2014 - Large Nordic companies' budgets & forecasts maps out both current IT & Telecom spending in Nordic companies as well as the trends. In the report the IT costs levels as well as the allocation of spending is described and analysed. Both the allocation on IT resources (hardware, software, staff etc.) and on IT functions (infrastructure, ERP etc.) is presented. Furthermore, Nordic companies' telecom budgets and forecasts are reported.
The report is designed to:
- Provide IT cost key ratios for Nordic companies.
- Show key ratio developments as well as forecasts.
- Reporting on the share of IT costs spent on outsourcing.
- Showing how the IT costs of Nordic companies are allocated on the resources that are invested in the IT operations such as hardware and staff.
- Providing information on the allocation of IT costs on IT processes such as systems operations and support.
- Reporting on the share of IT costs spent on new development.
- Displaying how the IT costs of Nordic companies are allocated on functions such as IT infrastructure and ERP systems.
- Providing telecom cost key ratios.
- How does the economic recovery influence Nordic companies' IT spending plans?
- How does your IT cost level compare to other large Nordic companies in your industry?
- What differences are there in the allocation of IT resources?
- How much do other large companies spend on IT development?
- What is the cost of IT functions such as infrastructure, ERP and web?
- How does your telecom cost level compare to other large Nordic companies in your industry?
Nordic IT & Telecom Costs - Large companies' budgets & forecasts 2013-2014 is written based on mainly the needs and requirements of the IT management of large Nordic companies. The target group of the report is primarily: CIO/IT managers, CFOs, Controllers, IT strategists, Consultants and CEOs. The report will however also be interesting for vendors of IT products and services in order to better understand their customers.
Key Topics Covered:
- Changes in key figures
- IT cost key ratios
- IT resources costs
- IT development costs
- IT functions costs
- Telecom cost key ratios
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whsf6n/it_and_telecom.