DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqqbjx/asiapacific) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Asia-Pacific Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2018 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices and Others" to their offering.
The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories - Advanced Wound Management, Pressure Relief Devices, Traditional Wound Management, Ostomy Drainage Bags, Wound Closure Devices, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Compression Therapy, Tissue Engineering, Wound Debridement Devices and Automated Suturing Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include Japan, China, India, and Australia.
- Market size and company share data for Wound Care Management market categories. Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia Pacific Wound Care Management market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Asia Pacific Wound Care Management competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables and Figures
3 Wound Care Management in Asia-Pacific
4 Wound Care Management In Japan
5 Wound Care Management In Australia
6 Wound Care Management In China
7 Wound Care Management In India
8 Overview of Key Companies in Asia-Pacific Wound Care Management Market
9 Wound Care Management Market Pipeline Products
10 Financial Deals Landscape
11 Recent Developments
- 3M Health Care
- Aetrex Worldwide
- B. Braun Melsungen
- BSN medical
- Baxter International
- ConMed Corporation
- Eucare Pharmaceuticals (P)
- Hill-Rom Holdings
- Invacare Corporation
- JINNI MD
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kinetic Concepts
- Laboratoires Urgo
- Lohmann & Rauscher
- Molnlycke Health Care
- Paramount Bed
- Paul Hartmann
- Rikco International, LLC (Dr. Comfort)
- Shandong Wego Newlife Medical Device
- Smith & Nephew
- Stryker Corporation
- Systagenix Wound Management Limited
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International
- WuHan VSD Medical Science & Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqqbjx/asiapacific