COSTA MESA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hitfigure, an automotive media company and brand retention service, has launched to help dealers and manufacturers effectively reach local same-brand customers at trade-in or resale time. Company officials say the launch of Hitfigure comes at an extremely critical time, in the midst of a used car shortage when dealers are struggling to find late model pre-owned cars, and as older models continue to retain their value.
How Hitfigure Works for Auto Dealers and Manufacturers:
- Hitfigure uses advanced marketing strategies and technologies employed by some of the world’s largest organizations, including Nike and VISA, to reach up to 200 million monthly consumers on behalf of 46 major automotive brands in all 50 states.
- Hitfigure educates consumers that they—and their used cars—are valuable to manufacturers and dealer networks.
- Hitfigure drives significant volumes of local, same-brand customers back to local same-brand dealers at trade-in or resale time.
Donny Gath, longtime car dealer and founder of Hitfigure, says that in addition to badly needed used car inventory, the service provides much more.
“We help dealers—by working on behalf of their brands—to grow and protect their customer database,” said Gath. “This is more than used car inventory. This is an automotive brand and customer retention tool that increases awareness, marketing opportunities and revenue opportunities for new and used car sales, parts, service and more.”
Gath says Hitfigure offers dealers flexibility to service high volumes of local traffic.
“It’s up to dealers to choose whether or not to represent and protect their brands in their area, and they can set geographic parameters for customer reach beyond their immediate market,” Gath said. “We’ve got the consumer-facing side of our business nailed down. What we need are franchised dealers who are ready and able to service local customers in high volume.”
How Hitfigure Works for Consumers:
1. Same-brand local consumers are educated and then routed through the Hitfigure process at www.Hitfigure.com. They enter their vehicle’s information, including make, model, year, mileage and condition.
2. This information is then distributed to multiple local franchised car dealers in the Hitfigure network who sell the same brand and who make competitive offers to buy the car.
3. Pending an inspection and the completion of necessary paperwork, the seller gets a check and the dealer takes delivery of the car.
4. The service is free to consumers, with no obligation to sell their car or buy another.
About Hitfigure (www.Hitfigure.com)
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, Hitfigure is an online marketplace where local franchised car dealers offer consumers competitive offers to buy their same-brand used cars. Hitfigure uses advanced marketing strategies and technologies employed by some of the world’s largest organizations, including Nike and VISA, to reach up to 200 million monthly consumers and drive significant volumes of local, same-brand customers back to franchised dealers when it comes time to trade in or sell their used cars. Hitfigure represents 46 brands in all 50 states and is free to consumers, with no obligation to sell their car or buy another. Dealers interested in joining the Hitfigure network can register here, or call (800) 317-8853 for more information.