DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vm5bjg/papua_new_guinea) has announced the addition of the "Papua New Guinea Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020 - Supply, Demand, Investment, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Companies" report to their offering.
Papua New Guinea Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020 provides a comprehensive overview of the Papua New Guinea oil and gas sector, covering the entire value chain of the industry. It analyzes and forecasts each of the oil and gas segments in Papua New Guinea including upstream sector, pipeline, refinery, LNG and storage sectors. The report also gives detailed analysis of investment opportunities in each sector, highlighting the growth potential and feasibility of projects. It also identifies the key challenges, drivers and restraints in the country's oil and gas industry and the impact of these metrics on the industry.
The report gives outlook of Papua New Guinea production and consumption of crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas and coal to 2020. It also provides detailed information including operators, owners, location, capacity and production for each of the oil and gas assets. Company wise and asset wise forecasts along with competitive structure is provided for each segment. Profiles of three major oil and gas companies and updates the major deals and events in the industry.
- Supply- Demand forecast of crude oil, natural gas, petroleum products and coal to 2020
- Planned oil and gas projects in upstream, midstream and downstream sectors
- Oil and gas field details- production (2000-2010), location, operator, ownership
- Refineries- primary and secondary capacity outlook (2000-2016), refineries under operation and implementation (complexity, capacity, location, start up, operator, ownership), refinery expansions
- LNG - capacity outlook (2000- 2020), trade imports, exports, utilization rates (2000- 2011), operational and planned terminals (location, start up, operator, ownership and capacity)
- Storage- oil and gas storage capacity outlook (2000-2016), tank farm details under operation and implementation
- Pipeline- crude oil, petroleum product and natural gas pipelines under operation and implementation
- In addition, for all oil and gas segments, information on competitive structure and capacity/production by company is provided
- Profiles of three major oil and gas companies in Papua New Guinea along with their business overview, SWOT analysis and financial analysis are given in detail.
- Latest events in Papua New Guinea oil and gas industry from 2011-2012 and their impact on the industry are analyzed in detail.
Reasons to Purchase
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vm5bjg/papua_new_guinea