DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hn6s3d/uk_healthcare) has announced the addition of the "UK healthcare market profile to 2016-2017" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
This report summarizes the status of the UK healthcare ICT market in 2016-17, and anticipates developments over this five year period.
This overview of the market for ICT goods and services across the UK public sector is intended both for those currently working with public sector clients, and those considering this market for the first time.
Key Market Issues
- Gain insight into the public sector healthcare ICT market in the UK.
- Gain knowledge on the developments in the UK healthcare ICT market over a five year period to 2017.
- Provides you forecasts for ICT spending across hardware, software, services, communications and staff, which include spending on ICT outsourcing and ICT elements of outsourced business processes.
- The ICT spending associated with ICT-intensive business process outsourcing is included in the forecasts.
- Kable's research values the market for ICT products and services in UK public healthcare at £2.4bn. We predict it will grow at a CAGR of 3.4%, meaning it would exceed £2.9bn by 2016-17.
- Secondary care in England currently accounts for nearly 44% of spending, while primary care represents just 19%. The remainder is made up by spending in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, as well as the National Programme for IT (NPfIT) in England and various outsourcing contracts.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive summary
2 Total market sizing
3 Primary care
4 Secondary care
5 Outsourcing landscape
- Circle healthcare
- Sopra Group
- Virgin Media
- Vision National
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hn6s3d/uk_healthcare