DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wvpvqs/gabon_oil_and_gas) has announced the addition of the "Gabon Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Infrastructure, Investment and Market Shares" report to their offering.
Gabon Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025" is a comprehensive guide to provide analysis and forecasts of the Gabon oil and gas market for the period 2000 to 2025. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across Gabon oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Driven by strong methodology and proprietary databases, reliable projections of oil, gas, petroleum products, coal, LNG- supply and demand are made to 2025. The research work examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyze and compare the real prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. Further, the report details all the investment opportunities sector wise, highlighting the industry growth potential and project feasibility. Detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided.
The report also analyzes three key companies in Gabon oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
Some of the Key issues addressed in the report include -
- How will be oil and gas supply scenario in Gabon by 2025?
- Which of the petroleum products will witness the maximum demand growth by 2025?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in Gabon and how much investment is needed?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in Gabon?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in the Gabon by 2020?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2020?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2015?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wvpvqs/gabon_oil_and_gas