DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8hs7b/republic_of_congo) has announced the addition of the "Republic of Congo Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020 - Supply, Demand, Investment, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Companies" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Republic of Congo Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020 - Supply, Demand, Investment, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Companies”
Republic of Congo Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020 from OGAnalysis provides a comprehensive overview of the Republic of Congo oil and gas sector, covering the entire value chain of the industry. It analyzes and forecasts each of the oil and gas segments in Republic of Congo including upstream sector, pipeline, refinery, LNG and storage sectors. The report also gives detailed analysis of investment opportunities in each sector, highlighting the growth potential and feasibility of projects. It also identifies the key challenges, drivers and restraints in the country's oil and gas industry and the impact of these metrics on the industry.
The report gives outlook of Republic of Congo production and consumption of crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas and coal to 2020. It also provides detailed information including operators, owners, location, capacity and production for each of the oil and gas assets. Company wise and asset wise forecasts along with competitive structure is provided for each segment. Profiles of three major oil and gas companies and updates the major deals and events in the industry.
This comprehensive report is a multi-client market study and is used by oil and gas companies, traders, constructors, equipment and service providers, investment and financial institutions. The report allows your company to
- Identify new investment opportunities through detailed information on planned projects
- Formulate effective growth and expansion strategies through complete information on oil and gas segments including fields, pipelines, LNG, storage terminals and refineries
- Mitigate operating risks through supply- demand outlook and capacity forecasts
- Gain a better understanding of market size, trends and challenges for each of the oil and gas segments
- Gain detailed understanding on each of the oil and gas assets is the country
- Beat your competition by identifying new business opportunities
- Keep yourself updated with all the latest events in the country's oil and gas industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8hs7b/republic_of_congo