DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc2b4n/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the Global Industrial Machine Vision Market" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Analysis of the Global Industrial Machine Vision Market”
Recovery of Traditional Markets to Spur Demand
This research service covers the global machine vision inspection market, which underwent a period of recovery and adjustment in 2011. The 2009 recession led to a period of significant turmoil, with sales to primary end users, including automotive and electronics and semiconductors, being the worst affected. However, the market has demonstrated recovery with traditional as well as emerging end-user segments driving sales of new equipment. Despite uncertainty over economic conditions, the market is poised for robust growth as industrial activity among emerging economies continues at a rapid pace. This research contains revenue forecasts to 2016.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the machine vision inspection market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market? Are there any potential future challenges that could restrict growth of this market?
- Who are the leading participants and their market share? Did the economic downturn have an impact on the competitive positioning of the market participants?
- Which regions are expected to provide the greatest growth potential for the future? Can North America sustain its position as a key revenue contributor in the face of rising global competition?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- Which applications and industries will drive demand for machine vision? Will the traditional end-user segments continue to be the biggest revenue generators?
Key Topics Covered:
Total Industrial Machine Vision Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Vision Systems Segment Breakdown
Industrial Cameras Segment Breakdown
Frame Grabbers Segment Breakdown
Optics and Illumination Segment Breakdown
Machine Vision Software Segment Breakdown
North America Breakdown
Rest of World Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc2b4n/analysis_of_the
Source: Frost & Sullivan