INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Navidar, a leading technology investment banking firm, focused on the middle corridor of the U.S., had a record year in 2012 with highlights including six successful, high-profile transactions and the opening of the firm’s third office, located in Austin, Texas.
The firm has continued to focus on technology, business services, healthcare IT, and specialty manufacturing. Navidar was engaged by companies and investors located around the globe to advise on sell-side and buy-side M&A transactions and various other corporate finance assignments.
Our team of experienced investment banking professionals appreciates the amount of trust our clients and their investors have in us. There is no better compliment than a business referral and we thank those who have supported us in building our business. Navidar looks forward to continued growth in 2013.
Navidar Transactions Completed in 2012:
Advised Techniks USA in its sale to Tenex Capital Management and simultaneous merger with NAP GLADU. December 2012.
- Techniks USA is a recognized innovator and leader in the design and distribution of industrial tool holders, cutting tools and accessories.
- The combination of Techniks USA and NAP GLADU creates a leading tooling company serving premier customers engaged in cutting and machining metal, wood, plastics and composites throughout North America’s growing and diverse industrial base.
Advised iGoDigital in its sale to ExactTarget (NYSE: ET). October 2012.
- iGoDigital is a leading SaaS provider of Web personalization solutions that deliver accurate, predictive and actionable real-time product recommendations and online guided selling experiences.
- The acquisition brings advanced Website solutions and predictive analytics to ExactTarget’s cross-channel interactive marketing platform.
Advised Truist in its sale to Alta Equity Partners. August 2012.
- Truist is a leading SaaS provider of philanthropic solutions that enable corporations and nonprofit organizations to effectively engage their donors and volunteers.
- The acquisition accelerates the advancement of Truist’s payment technology platform to strengthen its market leadership position through continued development of a powerful and comprehensive philanthropic solution to current and new clients.
Navidar Capital Equity Investment in PetBookings. April 2012.
- Petbookings.com is a leading online pet reservation website providing customers with instant and confirmed online reservations 24 x 7.
- Customers can search, compare and book a reservation at pet care facilities nationwide including boarding, day care, grooming and training at the click of a mouse.
Advised MakeMusic (NASDAQ: MMUS) on Adoption of Tax Asset Protection Plan. February 2012.
Advised MakeMusic (NASDAQ: MMUS) in a Review of Its Capital Structure. January 2012.
- MakeMusic is a world leader in music technology whose mission is to develop and market solutions that transform how music is composed, taught, learned and performed.
"Navidar’s global reach, understanding of current technology trends and ability to navigate complex deal issues really sets them apart from the competition. I was particularly impressed that the entire senior pitch team was the same team that worked with us through every step of the sale process.”
– Eric Tobias, Founder and CEO of iGoDigital
“Finding the right strategic partner was always our number one objective. Navidar’s global reach and extensive relationships in the manufacturing industry helped to ensure that we found the best long-term partner. Navidar consistently provided sound, unbiased advice and we felt that they always put Technik’s interests ahead of their own."
– John Stagge, Founder and President of Techniks USA
“Navidar’s keen capital markets insights combined with their deep, sophisticated product skills enables them to be a highly strategic advisor to the Board of Directors. Navidar’s bankers are unique in that they enable small and mid-cap companies to benefit from the same quality of advice typically only available to large cap companies.”
– Karen van Lith, Former CEO of MakeMusic Inc.
Navidar Opens Third Office, Located in Austin, Texas:
Expanding Navidar’s presence with a new office in Austin complements the firm’s mission of providing word-class investment banking services to leading companies. The Austin technology and business services community includes a unique blend of high energy, start-ups, and established market leaders that make it an ideal place to open a new office to help continue the firm’s growth. Navidar is excited to be part of the Austin landscape and looks forward to giving back to this vibrant community.
About Navidar Group LLC
Navidar Group LLC, with offices in Austin, Indianapolis, and New York is an investment banking firm that provides businesses and investors in dynamic industries with strategic merger and acquisition advice, capital raising solutions and corporate advisory services. The firm focuses on technology, business services, healthcare IT, and specialty manufacturing. Navidar principals have completed more than 175 transactions representing transaction volume of $26 billion in M&A and $22 billion in capital raising, for both private and public companies, over the past 20 years. Navidar Group is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC.