DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xlqzcb/medical_equipment) has announced the addition of the "Medical Equipment Rental and Leasing - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Medical Equipment Rental and Leasing in US$ million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Japan, Europe, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Market Overview
2. Global Leasing Industry - An Insight
3. An Insight Into The Medical Equipment Rental And Leasing
4. Corporate Activity In The Rental And Leasing Space
5. Focus On Select Market Players
6. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
4. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 215 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Access Equipment Leasing
- Agfa Finance Group
- Baxter Capital Corporation
- Direct Capital Corp
- Elekta Group
- GE Healthcare Financial Services
- Hill-Rom Holdings
- IBJ Leasing Company
- IBM Global Financing
- National Technology Leasing Corp.
- Olympus America
- Philips Medical Capital
- Prudential Leasing
- Resource Diversified Services
- Siemens Financial Services
- Stryker Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xlqzcb/medical_equipment