NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Knoa® Software, the leading provider of user experience and performance management software, today announced it will host a complimentary webinar, “The CIO Hot Button of the Year is Application Adoption. Wonder Why?” on February 20 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
During the webinar, attendees will learn the best practices around application adoption. Every CIO and line of business executive is talking about application adoption. The key driver behind this discussion is the fact that companies are spending millions of dollars on applications that are not driving business results - and something has to change. This discussion is central to the ability of the CIO to establish credibility with the business by delivering proven execution value for key business initiatives.
All attendees will also receive a free copy of the journal publication titled, “Objective Measurement and New Technology Enables Best Practices to Drive Application Adoption.”
- Michael Zuckerman, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Knoa Software
- Ilya Epshteyn, Director, Global Sales Engineering
Attendees will learn:
- The best practices and plans that support increased application adoption.
- The current state of application adoption and different strategies for CIOs to use.
- Best Practices advice and how these solutions can be achieved with new technology that enables organizations to objectively measure application adoption effectively and quickly.
- Finally, attendees will also see a demonstration of the first industry dashboard to Application Adoption, Real-Time User Error, and much more.
- Wednesday, February 20 at 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT
About Knoa Software
Knoa® Software delivers on-premise and cloud-based solutions that monitor, measure and manage how end-users are utilizing enterprise applications to optimize end-user experience, enhance user performance, and deliver return on investment. Uniquely, Knoa Automation provides complete and deep insight into all activities, by user, for each application monitored. Twenty percent of the Fortune 50 and hundreds of Global 5000 companies have already licensed Knoa software to power their user experience and optimize their performance. For more information, visit www.knoa.com. You can also follow us on Twitter: @knoasoftware.
Visit our Video page for instant access to our content on YouTube: http://www.knoa.com/main/dc_video_library.jsp.