DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwnsbl/analysis_of_the_u) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the U.S. Neurostimulation Market" to their offering.
Rapid Technology Advancements Paves New Opportunities and Boosts the Market
This research service looks at the neurostimulation devices market in the United States. The market is expected to see many technology advancements in the next decade. Therefore, a thorough understanding of revenue forecasts, unit forecasts, technological advances, and pricing analyses are provided for the market's various segments including: spinal cord stimulators, deep brain stimulators, vagus nerve stimulators, and sacral nerve stimulators. Furthermore, market engineering measurements, industry challenges, drivers, restraints, company profiling, product profiling, and technology trends are covered along with an analysis of the market's highly competitive landscape. The base year is 2012; the forecast period extends through 2018.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the neurostimulation market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate? What is the future potential of the market?
- What are the key drivers and trends that lead to growth opportunities? What are the key challenges faced by neurostimulation companies?
- Who are the key market participants in the neurostimulation market and what sets them apart from other market participants? Who are the other emerging companies in the market?
- Which are the most promising segments for neurostimulation companies to venture into? Identify the market shares of key participants in each segment.
- What's the next big thing in the neurostimulation device market landscape? Identify, understand, and exploit.
- How is the reimbursement and regulatory approval scenario in the United States, particularly in the each segment of the neurostimulation market?
Key Topics Covered:
Total Neurostimulation Market
- Industry Challenges
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Strategic Pipeline Assessment
Company Profiles and Industry Highlights of Top Neurostimulation Market Participants
- Spinal Cord Stimulators Segment Breakdown
- Deep Brain Stimulators Segment Breakdown
- Vagus Nerve Stimulators Segment Breakdown
- Sacral Nerve Stimulators Segment Breakdown
Strategic Recommendations and Conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwnsbl/analysis_of_the_u
Source: Frost & Sullivan