NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Relationship Science (RelSci) launches today as the ultimate business development tool that maps your existing relationships to more than two million influential decision-makers in the business, finance, and nonprofit sectors. RelSci helps business and nonprofit organizations of all sizes make deals, sell services and products, and raise money.
RelSci features research-driven profiles – not user-generated – of influential decision makers and their organizations. RelSci puts essential knowledge about your relationships at your fingertips: who they are and who they know, what you have in common with them, and how you can access them and their organizations.
RelSci was created because existing online resources fall short in providing fast, actionable, and relevant relationship knowledge. Social networks only get you part of the way when accessing the right person really matters. Traditional CRM systems serve up limited intelligence. Online search cannot tie data together to create real insight.
RelSci was founded by Neal Goldman, the founder of Capital IQ, and is funded with approximately $60 million from prominent individuals and institutions, including Ken Langone, Henry Kravis, CV Starr, Hearst Corporation, MacAndrews & Forbes, RIT Capital, Stanley Druckenmiller, Barry Sternlicht, Andrew Tisch, Harvey Golub, and Joe Perella. RelSci’s team of more than 500 professionals – including 125 employed at the company's headquarters in New York City – keep RelSci’s content current, develop the system’s sophisticated tools, and service clients.
“As someone who has raised capital, extensively engaged in direct selling and built mutually productive partnerships throughout my career, I continuously grasped for ways to better leverage information and my relationships,” Goldman said. “I always thought there had to be an easier way to identify and connect with the people and organizations I needed to reach to achieve my goals. So I decided to create RelSci to fill that need.”
RelSci provides profiles on over two million professionals (and their organizations) who are “in-the-mix” and responsible for driving their businesses, investments, and causes forward. Key features include:
- Extensive data on work history, board connections, deal history, education, nonprofit donations and affiliations, investment holdings, personal interests, creative works, awards, business relationships, and relevant personal and family connections
- Robust relationship mapping functionality that enables discovery of unique access points to these people and their organizations
- Insightful views of who and what you have in common with potential business contacts
- Web and mobile applications
RelSci solves key business challenges including:
- Who are the right people and the right organizations to approach?
- How can you unlock the knowledge, influence, and opportunities that exist within your existing relationships?
- How do you get smarter about the relationships and interests you have in common with people you meet or do business with everyday?
RelSci is currently offering in-person and virtual demonstrations to interested individuals and organizations. RelSci clients are accomplished professionals working in the following sectors: Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Private Equity, Corporate, Technology, Hedge Fund, Professional Services, Creative Services, Nonprofit, and Law.
ABOUT RELATIONSHIP SCIENCE
Relationship Science (RelSci) is the ultimate business development tool. It provides deep information about influential people – who they are and who they know, what you have in common with them and, most importantly, how you can gain access to them and their organizations. RelSci helps you discover new relationships, advance existing ones, and maximize every opportunity.