MENLO PARK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Elastic Intelligence:
- Elastic Intelligence, developer and marketer of the Connection Cloud, which enables instant access to virtual SaaS data, is hosting a series of webinars February 12 to 14, designed to help business intelligence professionals and users of Zuora access their SaaS applications via the Connection Cloud’s virtual connection service for advanced reporting from SaaS applications such as Zuora, Intacct, Salesforce, NetSuite and Zendesk.
- The Frontera Consulting sponsored webinars will focus on best practice tips for advanced reporting and directly accessing Zuora data from Excel or PowerPivot, using Connection Cloud. Yellowfin sponsored webinars will focus on SaaS data access and integration best practices for business intelligence and how Connection Cloud enables the combining of SaaS data from separate sources to create advanced reports.
- Through key partner alliances, Connection Cloud’s groundbreaking PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) enables instant access to virtual SaaS data by connecting users to previously-siloed, SaaS data sources, allowing them to instantly combine and virtualize the information to create up-to-the-minute reports for sales and marketing analysis, financial reporting or other business intelligence insights.
- Frontera Webcasts: “Easy Zuora Data Access for Advanced Reporting,” Tuesday, February 12th, 10:00 am - 10:45 am PST and 1:00 pm -1:45 pm EST. To register go to: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/365421167
- Yellowfin Webcasts: “SaaS Data Access & Integration Best Practices for BI,” Wednesday, February 13th, 4:00 pm – 4:40 pm EST. To register, go to: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/994383022. Thursday, February 14, 2:00 pm – 2:40 pm, Australian EDT. To register go to: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/883183006
Who Should Attend:
- Zuora users who want easier data access and more options for advanced reporting should attend the Frontera webinars. They will learn how to use Connection Cloud to directly access Zuora data from Excel or PowerPivot with no intermediary file to load, and how they can load a spreadsheet or BI tool in minutes with additional data from Salesforce, Intacct or NetSuite.
- Business intelligence professionals who want to learn a better, and more economical, way to migrate and integrate data and deliver actionable insights from SaaS data on demand. The Yellowfin webinars will illustrate how Connection Cloud can be used to access SaaS data, in real time, and how it is possible to bring in data from different sources into a report that takes just minutes to prepare and is current.
About Connection Cloud
Connection Cloud, developed and marketed by Elastic Intelligence, is the first and only real-time SQL-based Platform-as-a-Service for connecting to virtual SaaS data for reporting, business intelligence (BI) and application development. Using Connection Cloud, business users and application developers can access their virtual SaaS data from where it resides, eliminating the need for a complex on-premise data warehousing, or additional IT support. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Menlo Park, California. For more information, visit http://www.connectioncloud.com/
About Frontera Consulting
Frontera is proud to be the Premier Consulting Partner for Zuora providing SaaS billing as well as integration solutions with Oracle, Salesforce and Microsoft. Frontera is the largest Zuora partner consultancy practice in the world, experienced in the most Zuora engagements driven to success by certified Zuora consultants.
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor passionate about making BI easy. Yellowfin is headquartered and developed in Melbourne, Australia, offering a highly intuitive 100 percent Web-based reporting and analytics solution. Founded in 2003 in response to the complexity and costs associated with implementing and using traditional BI tools, Yellowfin is a leader in mobile, collaborative and embeddable BI as well as Location Intelligence and data visualization. For more information, visit www.yellowfinbi.com