DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sc4m9q/south_korea) has announced the addition of the "South Korea Refining Industry Forecast to 2016- Outlook of Capacity, Planned refineries, investments, Supply- Demand of LPG, Gasoline, Kerosene, Diesel Oil and Companies" report to their offering.
South Korea Refining Industry Forecast to 2016 from OGAnalysis is a complete source of information and analysis on South Korea refining industry and is a compulsory source for all industry professionals and strategists interested in the industry.
It provides insights and forecasts of refinery capacities (Atmospheric, coking, FCC, HCC) and utilization rates. It also forecasts supply and demand of LPG, Kerosene, Gasoline, Diesel Oil from 2002 to 2020.
The report also provides company wise and refinery wise outlook to 2016. Key refining strategies and operations of each of the major refining companies in the country are analyzed in detail. It identifies key investment areas in South Korea refining market and also analyzes all the upcoming refineries in detail. It updates the major deals and events in the industry from 2011-2012.
- Supply and Demand forecast from 2000 to 2020 for South Korea LPG, Kerosene, Gasoline, Diesel Oil
- Refinery (CDU) and Coking, FCC, HCC Capacity forecast from 2000 to 2016
- Comparison to Regional and Global Refining Markets
- Market Drivers, Trends, Outlook and Challenges of operating in South Korea refining industry
- Details of All operational and planned refineries including location, operator, owners, start date and complexity
- Planned investment details and current status of all planned refineries
- Refining strategies of companies in South Korea
- SWOT, Financial and Business overview of Refiners in South Korea
Reasons to Purchase
- Make strategic and financial decisions based on industry trends and capital expenditure forecasts
- Identify key business opportunities through detailed information on upcoming oil and gas assets and forecasted capacity information
- Develop a clear and complete understanding of the industry through asset by asset historic and forecasted information
- Detailed Market Shares, company wise capacities and information on nature of industry allows you to easily beat your competition
- Identify the success strategies and financial status of key companies operating in the industry along with their strengths and weaknesses
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of contents
2 Introduction to South Korea Refining Markets
3 Asia Pacific Refinery Markets Benchmarking
4 South Korea Refining Market- Driving Forces and Major Challenges
5 South Korea Oil Products Demand and Supply Outlook to 2020
6 South Korea Refinery Capacities Forecast to 2020
7 South Korea Refining Industry- Future Developments and Investment Opportunities
8 Key Strategies South Korea Refining Companies
9 Analysis of Company A Refining Operations
10 Analysis of Company B Refining Operations
11 Analysis of Company C Refining Operations
12 South Korea Annual Industry Updates, 2011-2012
Tables & Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sc4m9q/south_korea