DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g544bg/methylene) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Industry Outlook in Korea to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.
This report provides an in-depth coverage of Korea MDI industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the MDI industry in Korea. The report covers Korea MDI plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents MDI demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major MDI producers in Korea. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Korea MDI industry including all the major parameters.
- MDI industry supply scenario in Korea from 2000 to 2016 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned MDI plants in Korea with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, operator and equity details
- MDI industry market dynamics in Korea from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming MDI plants
- Company shares of key MDI producers in the country
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the MDI industry in Korea
- Benefit from advanced insight on the MDI industry in Korea
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the MDI industry in Korea
- Understand the market positioning of MDI producers in Korea
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in Korea
- BASF SE
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Kumho Asiana Group
- The Dow Chemical Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g544bg/methylene