SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Professor of Marketing, Michal Ann Strahilevitz of Golden Gate University in San Francisco has been teaching Advertising Strategy to MBA students for more than a decade. She has also been commenting on the Super Bowl ad phenomenon for years — especially how in recent years, social media has changed the game.
If you’d like her 2013 insights (as well as this year’s ad winners and losers), feel free to call her this weekend at (510) 463-1510 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Strahilevitz can comment on:
- The millions spent and chances of “going viral”
- How 2013 is the year of crowdsourcing
- How social media has made Super Bowl advertising more cost-effective
- What Doritos taught the rest of the advertisers about social
- The longer versions we’ve all been watching since January