DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wgk9f8/belgium_telecom) has announced the addition of the "Belgium Telecom Country Report 2012" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Belgium's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- Five new mobile spectrum licences were issued in 2011, but prospects for increased competition remain uncertain.
- Mobile broadband is being positioned to support multi-play and multi-screen services.
- Cable TV networks and incumbent Belgacom's IPTV platform have been opened up to competition.
The data annex was updated on 30 January 2013 with 3Q 2012 data.
Analysys Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Full-year historical figures are supplied for each year since 1999, alongside quarterly figures for the current calendar year.
- Belgacom Mobile (Proximus)
- COLT Technology Services
- France Telecom
- International Carrier Services
- Liberty Global
- TECTEO (VOO)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wgk9f8/belgium_telecom