DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkh9hj/ceo_perspectives) has announced the addition of the "CEO Perspectives on Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Global Banking Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRL's exclusive panel of C-level respondents consisting of CEOs, managing directors and board members from leading banks and financial institutions. This report provides CEO perspectives on marketing and sales behaviors and strategies in the global banking industry.
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRL's exclusive panel of C-level respondents consisting of CEOs and other senior level respondents such as managing directors and board members from leading banks and financial institutions. The opinions and forward looking statements of 62 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading banking organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- The report provide insights into the marketing, sales behaviors and strategies of the companies operating in the global banking industry for 2013
- Key topics covered include key marketing objectives, key marketing initiatives, budget allocation, essential amendments to marketing activities in 2012-2013 and critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies the key marketing aims and strategies companies will be adopting to address the current market conditions
Key Topics Covered:
2 Marketing and Sales Behaviours and Strategies : C-level Respondents
2.1 Key Marketing Objectives
2.1.1 Key marketing objectives by company turnover
2.2 Key Marketing Initiatives: Budget Allocation
2.3 Essential Amendments to Marketing Activities in 2012-2013
2.3.1 Amendments to marketing activities by company turnover
2.4 Critical Factors for Choosing Marketing Agency
2.4.1 Critical factors for choosing marketing agency by company turnover
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkh9hj/ceo_perspectives