Lagercrantz Group (STO:LAGRB):
1 October – 31 December 2012 (third quarter)
- Third quarter net revenue increased by 3 percent to MSEK 587 (569).
- Operating profit increased by 24 percent to MSEK 52 (42), equivalent to an operating margin of 8.9 percent (7.4). The earnings improvement resulted from acquisitions and improved profitability in division Communications.
- Elkapsling AB was acquired during the quarter, with total revenue of approximately MSEK 85. Four acquisitions were made during the 2012/13 financial year, with aggregate annual revenue of approximately MSEK 255.
- Profit after financial items increased by 26 percent to MSEK 49 (39).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased by 62 percent to MSEK 231 (143) during the most recent twelve-month period, equivalent to SEK 10.30 (6.39) per share.
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 6.69 for the most recent twelve-month period (SEK 5.63 for the 2011/12 financial year).
- Profit after taxes, MSEK 44 (28), was affected positively by a one-time effect preliminarily calculated to be MSEK 7 (SEK 0.31 per share) due to a new corporate tax rate in Sweden.
- The return on equity for the most recent twelve-month period amounted to 24 percent, as compared with 22 percent for the 2011/12 financial year. The equity ratio at the end of the period was 41 percent, as compared with 46 percent at the beginning of the financial year.
1 April – 31 December 2012 (nine months)
- Net revenue for the first nine months increased by 3 percent to MSEK 1,709 (1,663).
- Operating profit increased by 17 percent to MSEK 154 (132). The operating margin increased to 9.0 percent (7.9).
- Profit after financial items increased by 19 percent to MSEK 146 (123) and profit after taxes increased to MSEK 115 (91).
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or according to the agreement with NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange.
The information was submitted for publication on 2013-01-31 at 08:00.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz is a technology group in the areas of electronics, electricity, communication and related fields. The Group’s companies deliver all its specialised products and solutions to other companies (B2B) and several of the companies are world-leaders in their respective niches. Lagercrantz is active in eight countries in Northern Europe and in China. The Group has about 950 employees and revenue of approximately MSEK 2,400. The Company’s shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm since 2001.
The business is organised in four divisions. Division Electronics offers special products in embedded electronics, industrial wireless communication, RFID and lighting control. Division Mechatronics offers electric connections systems, electric installation materials, electric and electro-mechanical components and cabling. Division Communications offers products, systems, services and support in network access, digital image transmission/technical security, and software. Division Niche Products is the Group’s new division from April 2012. Here a number of interesting market positions will be built up primarily by acquiring profitable companies in interesting niches and with a large element of proprietary products.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com