DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbj9fj/2013_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2013 Worldwide Electronic Shopping & Mail Order Houses Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 Worldwide Electronic Shopping & Mail Order Houses Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including shopping by catalogs, internet and mail order of antiques, stamps, computer equipment, software, food, and records/CDs.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
NAICS 45411: Electronic Shopping and Mail-Order Houses This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing all types of merchandise by means of mail or by electronic media, such as interactive television or computer. Included in this industry are establishments primarily engaged in retailing from catalogue showrooms of mail-order houses.
- Department Stores
- Discount Stores
- Warehouse Clubs & Superstores
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 45411: Electronic Shopping and Mail-Order Houses is:
100% comparable to SIC 5961 - Electronic Shopping and
- Catalog and mail-order houses
- Catalog sales
- Food, mail order
- Clothing, mail order (except women's)
- Computer equipment and electronics, mail order
- Cosmetics and perfumes, mail order
- Book and record clubs
- Educational supplies and equipment, mail order
- Stamps, coins, and other collectibles, mail order
- Fishing, hunting and camping equipment and supplies
- Catalog and mail-order houses, nec
- Fitness and sporting goods, mail order
- Arts and crafts equipment and supplies, mail order other mail order merchandise
- Automotive supplies and equipment, mail order
- Women's apparel, mail order
- Books, mail order (except book clubs)
- Cards, mail order
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbj9fj/2013_worldwide