DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lznpbl/2013_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2013 Worldwide Investment Banking & Securities Dealing Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 Worldwide Investment Banking & Securities Dealing Industry - Industry & Market Report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including stock brokers, investment bankers and floor traders.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
NAICS 52311: Investment Banking & Securities Dealing. This industry compromises establishments primarily engaged in the purchase, sale, and brokerage of securities; and those, generally known as investment bankers, primarily engaged in originating, underwriting, and distributing issues of securities. Establishments primarily engaged in issuing shares of mutual and money market funds, unit investment trusts, and face amount certificates are classified in 6722 or 6726.
- Securities Brokerage
- Financial Advisors
- Commercial Banking Services
- Investment Representatives
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 52311 - Investment Banking & Securities Dealing is comparable to:
100% of SIC 6211 - Investment Banking & Securities Dealing
- Security brokers and dealers Tax certificate dealers
- Security brokers and dealers Traders, security
- Bond dealers and brokers Flotation companies
- Brokers, security Distributors, security
- Dealers, security Investment bankers
- Floor traders, security Investment certificate sales
- Note brokers Investment firm, general brokerage
- Stock brokers and dealers Securities flotation companies
- Stock option dealers Syndicate shares (real estate, entertainmt) sales
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lznpbl/2013_worldwide