DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sh6lcb/end_customers_in) has announced the addition of the "End Customers in Focus - Revealing Needs for 2012 and Beyond" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“End Customers in Focus - Revealing Needs for 2012 and Beyond”
In the end of September the study End customers in Focus - Revealing needs for 2012 and beyond will be released by EuPD Research. End customers in Focus will be the second quantitative study conducted amongst German end customers active in the Photovoltaicforum, a prominent website for the exchange between manufacturers, dealers, and most of all end customers.
In winter 2011 EuPD Research conducted the industry's first comprehensive survey under 641 users of the Photovoltaic forum. The End customer Monitor Germany 2011 provided an insight into the general buying process of the end customer.
This's years End customers in Focus deals with the true needs of the German end customer for 2012 and beyond. It offers the possibility for PV players to assume if they are on the right track to satisfy their customers and will help to adapt existing business strategies and product portfolios.
- Net promoter score of module and inverter manufacturers
- Perception of service offers and willingness to pay
- Insolvencies and the impact on customers buying decision
- Storage solutions
- Brand choice
- Reflecting the focus groups' latest perception of your brand
- Gain the latest insights regarding customers' expectations and needs of products and services
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the underlying satisfaction drivers in quality and service and of which factors determine these aspects.
- Discover possible future product and service alternatives in order to assess existing solutions available in your portfolio
- Get a feeling on how storage solutions are perceived in the market lately in order to determine your product portfolio of tomorrow
- Discover the customers' perception on alternative business models, allowing you to enter new pathways early on
Key Topics Covered:
A. End Customer Monitor 1.0
B. Description of the Sample
C. System Configuration & Brand
D. Market Consolidation & Insolvencies
E. Service Features
F. Storage Solutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sh6lcb/end_customers_in