DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljxctf/research_on) has announced the addition of the "Research on China's K12 Tutoring Market, 2011-2015" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Research on China's K12 Tutoring Market, 2011-2015”
The composition of the K12 training industry chain is divided into upstream (Children training materials suppliers, office leasing and teacher resource) and downstream (school-age children and their parents). For a long time, K12 training institutions rely on the products and operations to manage the industry itself; but in the short-term, the foothold of the industry needs to rely on marketing.
Primary and secondary school tutoring market in China has increased from CNY 123.8 billion in 2007 to CNY 283.4 billion in 2011; the market growth rate is significant.
At present, the number of pupils across the country is 99.26 million; the number of junior school student is 50.67 million; the number of senior high school student is 46.87 million. If 30% of the monthly consumption amount of each child is educational spending, the market prospects of primary and secondary school training market is CNY tens of billions even hundreds of billions.
One-to-one personalized education has been popular in China's first-tier cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, but the second-and third-tier cities are still full of opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of K12 Tutoring Market
2. Development Environment Analysis of K12 Tutoring Industry in China, 2010-2011
3. Operating Situation Analysis of K12 Tutoring Industry in China, 2010-2011
4. China K12 Tutoring Subdivision Education-Basic Education (pre-school, primary schools), 2010-2011
5. China K12 Tutoring Subdivision Education-Junior High School and Senior High School, 2010-2011
6. Dynamic Analysis of K12 Online Tutoring Market in China, 2010-2011
7. K12 Tutoring Market Consumer Research in China, 2010-2011
8. Investment and Financing, M&A Characteristics of K12 Tutoring Market in China, 2010-2011
9. Market Competition Situation of K12 Tutoring Industry in China, 2010-2011
10. Market Segments Development Situation of K12 Tutoring Industry in China, 2010-2011
11. Analysis of the Comprehensive Competitiveness of Key Enterprises of K12 Tutoring Industry in China, 2010-2011
12. Investment Prospects of K12 Tutoring Industry in China, 2011-2015
13. Prospect Forecast of K12 Tutoring Industry in China, 2011-2015
- Juren Educational Group
- Xueda Education
- Beijing Jinghua School
- Beijing Xinganxian School
- Jinyaoshi Educational Center
- Neworldbaby Traning Center
- Guangzhou Beststudy Education
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljxctf/research_on